Shaun T’s Insanity Workout
Insanity workout aims at giving you the best shape of your life and improves your overall fitness. The Beachbody workout program developed by Shaun T is available in DVDs, and now on beachbody on demand. and can be done from the comfort of your home. You only need 60 days to complete the program and be in the best shape of your dreams. Insanity combines martial arts, bodyweight exercises and (plyometric work) jump variations to create a series of short, high-intensity workouts.
According to Shaun T, the creator and instructor of Insanity, you only need to work non-stop in 3 to 5 minute blocks and break enough for some air and get right back to workout. He calls it the Max Interval Training because your body will be performing at its maximum capacity throughout the workout. Shaun insists on pushing your limits so that your body can adapt. In that case, you must be committed and motivated to achieve your dream body.
Insanity Workout Exercises
Insanity workout is designed with a series of intensive exercises that are meant to give you 6 packs and melt your man boobs. You need to be in good health and fit to perform the exercises well. Some of the exercises include:
This exercise targets your shoulders, abs, glutes and thighs.
To do this exercise, stand with your feet apart just wider than your hip-width. Next, squat and ensure that your thighs are almost parallel to the floor. Form a diamond shape with your body in the air by jumping and touching your hands together just above your head and elbows bent as you tap your heels. You should land with your knees bend but quickly stand on your feet for safe landing. You can repeat this exercise as fast as you can for a minute.
This exercise trains the abs, shoulders, glutes, thighs and obliques.
To perform Stance Jacks, stand with your feet together and raise your arms to chest level. Go on and jump into a wide squat stance. Next, push your hips behind while you reach the left hand toward the right foot, your right arm should be extended behind you to give you balance as you jump back. Start the exercise and repeat it as fast as you can.
Hit the floor
This exercise will train your abs, glutes and thighs.
To begin the exercise, stand with your feet at shoulder width apart and arms down. Next, crouch with your right hand on the floor close to a left instep while the left hand is behind you for balance. You should then jump with arms over your head and land in a crouch position with the left hand this time close to a right instep. You will actually land in the opposite of your initial position. You can repeat the procedure for one minute and do it as fast as you can.
This workout focuses on the glutes, abs and thighs.
- Do power jump by standing with your feet shoulder width apart and arms down. Squat and extend your arms behind you. You can then jump and bring your knees towards your chest while you touch your thighs. Land and repeat the procedure as fast as you can and proceed for a minute.
This workout trains the abs, arms, shoulders, thighs and glutes.
Start the exercise by standing with your feet shoulder apart. Your arms should be close to your body and elbows bent. Hop on your left foot while bringing your right knee toward your chest. Stretch your left arm forward and the right arm back. Quickly reverse the motion and hop on your right foot. Repeat the procedure for one minute.
This workout targets the back, triceps, shoulders, abs, glutes and thighs.
- To begin the exercise, sit with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, palms behind you with fingers pointed towards your heels. Let your feet and hands remain planted on the floor and raise your hips off the floor. Kick in the air while alternating your legs as quickly as you can. Repeat the procedure for one minute.
Shaun T’s Insanity workout is intense. Even the 9-minute warm up is intense. It’s simply crazy because you will be dripping sweat. However, during the workouts, Shaun T will give you breaks after each cycle.
Where to buy the insanity workoutBuy Insanity From Beachbody
The BeachBody website is the best place to buy the BeachBody insanity workout. By buying from the website, you will enjoy:
- A brand new copy of the Insanity workout program delivered right at your doorstep.
- 5 free gifts which include a fitness guide, an Elite Nutrition Plan, Insanity workout calendar, cardio abs DVD plus free online support tools.
- Option to make payments in 3 monthly installments.
- An opportunity to get an Insanity workout t-shirt after completing the program.
- An insane 60 days money back guarantee.
Insanity workout results
Insanity workout starts producing results as early as the end of the first week. By the end of the first month, the results will be more noticeable but that’s not the end as the results will continue to improve until the second month. Major results of Insanity workout include:
- Reduced body fat – fat will melt away from your body which will begin shaping your muscles. You have to sweat out to grow your muscles and the crazy workout will melt your body fat by as much as 7% to shape you out.
- Muscle definition – Insanity workout will give you some muscle definition and give you a ripped look. For instance, if you are a man, you will have a tighter and bigger chest. Thigh fat will be gone and your quadriceps will be bigger.
- Increased muscle mass – by working out properly and the following the nutrition plan, you will increase your muscle mass.
BeachBody’s Insanity workout is for the dedicated. If your lifestyle can allow it, try it to burn unwanted fat and define your muscles. The exercises will also make you more flexible and taking up tasks that you didn’t before will be a thing of the past.
Ready To Buy Insanity?Get Insane Results
Thank you for reading!
Looking for more workouts from Shaun T?