Review Of Shaun T’s Insanity Max 30 Workout
Shaun T’s Insanity Max 30 is a 60-day workout program similar to the original Insanity. This workout from BeachBody developed by Shaun T of the original insanity workout, is aimed at giving you an ideal body and increases your fitness levels to almost match professional athletes. You can do the workout from the comfort of your home. The 60-day workout is divided into two separate months. In the first month, you will be required to do the same workout weekly, which is 5 days in a week. In the second month, the workouts will be longer and more advanced. You have to push yourself to the maximum to achieve your desired results.
Insanity Max 30 Workout
Insanity Max 30 features 2 cardio-centered workouts and 2 resistance-centered workouts to be performed each month. The program also includes a challenging Friday Fight workout which is the last workout of the week.
The Insanity Max 30 also includes Tabata interval training. This is a high interval training routine designed to give you the best results out of your workouts in the shortest time possible.
Other than the core workouts, the Max 30 includes two bonus workouts which are pulse and Ab Attack 10.
The Pulse is can be used on your days off workout in the week because it is an optional rest day.
Ab Attack 10 is a short 10-minute workout that can workout your abs. You can perform this workout twice a week. This workout is short but effective because of its intensity just like the core workouts.
Insanity Max 30 Guide
The Insanity Max 30 Guide comes with an instruction guide to help you implement BeachBody’s Max 30 program. The guide will help you overcome your stress. It simply helps you measure your last progress and improve on the next workout. The instructor of Max 30, Shaun T recommends that you beat your last progress by 30 seconds.
Insanity Max 30 Calendar
The Insanity Max calendar is a wall-size calendar that details all of the workouts for your 60 days on a daily basis. After you successfully complete your day’s workout, you can mark out the days. You should also mark the workout days completed on your Ab Maximizer calendar.
Insanity Max 30 diet plan – Nutrition to the MAX
The Insanity Max 30 diet plan is aimed at managing your portion and ensuring that you avoid bad ingredients like unhealthy fats, salts and sugars.
In the diet plan, you will find healthy meal plans and food options. Though it might be difficult to completely give up on the bad diets you take, the main focus is to help you control the amount of bad food.
Following the Insanity diet plan is advisable but if you can’t cope with it, it is fine to come up with your own diet plan as long as it applies the same principles as the one from the Insanity Max 30 workout.
This means following the proteins-carbs-fats ratio because it is specially designed for intensive workout that will give you desired results.
Here is an explanation of the food amounts in the Insanity diet plan and their role in giving you your dream body:
- 40% protein – proteins are aimed at fueling your muscles and in repair of damaged tissues. This will happen over the next 60 days.
- 40% carbs – carbs will give you energy throughout the day which is also important to finish your Insanity Max 30 workout program.
- 20% fat – the diet plan recommends healthy fats which are supposed to energize you and support other body processes.
Following the diet plan will help you achieve desirable results. The diet plan should also help you understand that junk food will only drag your efforts of gaining muscle behind because they will make you add fat.
No Time Cook Guide
Since you now understand the importance of eating right, it is important that you regularly observe the No Time Cook Guide. The guide will help you make good food choices when opting to eat out and will ensure that you prepare healthy meals.
Where to Buy Insanity Max 30
The official BeachBody website is the best place to buy the Insanity Max 30. By buying on the site, you will enjoy the option to pay in 3 monthly installments. There is also a 60-day money-back guarantee. The workout DVD will take only 5 to 8 days to be delivered to your doorstep.
The advantages of using the Insanity Max 30
- Insanity Max 30 uses least time compared to working out in the gym. Working out from home is also very convenient.
- Great results – after taking the workout, you will have improved endurance, fitness and body look.
- Great workout team – working out with Shaun T, a renowned trainer is very motivating.
- Effective and exciting bodyweight routines – it’s exciting to compete against yourself and facing the physical challenge gets more exciting when you begin experiencing change in your body.
- A good investment – You will not spend any extra cash after purchasing the product, you only need to get started. Once you complete the workouts, you will feel proud to have bought them because the results are really rewarding.
- Nutritional guides – No Time to Cook and Nutrition to the MAX guide are very useful because they will provide you will clear information that is also easy to implement to help you achieve your dream body.
Insanity Max 30 results
For most people, the Insanity Max 30 will greatly reduce body fat percentage, add muscle mass and define their muscles.
The Max 30 is sweaty; you will sweat it out to burn unwanted fat. Burning at least 7% of fat is possible. Losing fat will give you a ripped athletic look.
Following the No Time to Cook and Nutrition to the MAX guide will help increase your muscle mass but to define your muscles, you have to seriously follow your workout calendar.
Full results are clearly visible after 2 months but you will begin seeing change as early as the first month considering the Insanity Max 30 intensity.
With Insanity Max 30, you will not need any equipment. The maximum amount of time that you will spend on any workout is 45 minutes which starts in the second month. All workouts in the first month take approximately 30 minutes. For the Ab Maximizer workouts, you are only supposed to take them twice a week; this is from week 2 to 4 and 6 to 8. In the said days, another 15 minutes will be added to the total workout time.Get Insanity Max 30 Now!